The Resource Conservation Recovery Act (RCRA) regulates hazardous
waste from the time it is generated to its ultimate disposal.
The management of hazardous waste demands close monitoring
and control of all waste
activities. RCA Management Inc. will review a facility’s RCRA
activities and check for regulatory compliance. This review will
- Checking site identification numbers and reviewing annual or
biennial reports, and written hazardous waste management plans.
- Inspect hazardous waste storage areas and accumulation points
for proper storage.
- Review Preparedness, Prevention, and Contingency Plans
- Review personnel training programs to ensure completeness
- Review DOT manifests and disposal procedures for compliance
RCA Management Inc. can provide assistance with development and
implementation of any or all phases of hazardous waste management
system to comply with all regulations.